Registration forms and links will be up in a few weeks.
Sunday Sept. 23rd - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Early Bird Open
- This is not a points tournament but an opportunity to help team get orientated and used to our format and rules.
Sunday Oct. 28th - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #1
Sunday Nov. 11th - Hartwell - Gum Branch - Points tournament #2
Sunday Dec. 9th - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #3
Sunday Mar. 3rd - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #4
Sunday Apr. 14th - Hartwell - Gum Branch - Points tournament #5
Sunday May 5th - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #6
End of the Year Classic TBA - Sometime in June
In order to fish you:
- Must be a member of GHSF - $50 per angler
- Complete all forms and read the 2018-19 rules (Available on the website)
- Be a 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grader in good standing with your school
- Pay your $30 per boat entry fee for each tournament
- Must have a boat captain that is at least 19 years old and not a high school student
Points will be accumulated throughout the season. Best 5 out of 6 tournaments.
Top 3 teams in overall points will be automatic qualifiers to the SAF National Championships.
Registration and payment info are on the website. Make sure you have filled out the membership contact form on the website
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need clarification – email@example.com - 714-814-5803