Welcome to Georgiahighschoolfishing.com
This is the official home of Georgia High School Fishing (GHSF)
GHSF is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to advancing the sport of bass fishing and developing young people through the sport of fishing.
We are the premier high school bass fishing tournament organization in North Georgia.
Times and details for Trail Tournament #1 - October 28th
- Little Hall Park - You can launch at another ramp and arrive by water. War Hill , Boiling Mill, Duckett Mill are all close and easy.
- Registration will open at 5:30
- Even if you have prepaid you must check in and get your boat number.
- Mandatory rules and safety meeting will be at 6:45 on the water
- Blast off at safe light (around 7:15)
- Weigh in will begin at 3:00
- Make sure that you follow all the parking rules at the park
- If you don't have a trailer attached to your car you must park in the upper lot, by the bath rooms
- Make sure you pull all the way up in the stalls, stay in the lines, there will be parking attendants to help out.
In order to fish any GHSF event you must have:
- A completed and signed liability for all parties
- Completed the contact information link
- Pay the $50 per angler membership fee for the 2018-19 season
- Pay the $30 per boat tournament entry fee
- All forms and payment information are on the website under the join here tab.
Just a reminder under our new rules for the 2018-19 season. You are not allowed to fish with a guide or pay for any information within 17 days of a tournament. So from today (October 11th) till the our next tournament on October 28th you can not fish with a guide or purchase information at anytime on Lanier.
Sunday Sept. 23rd - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Early Bird Open
- This is not a points tournament but an opportunity to help team get orientated and used to our format and rules.
Sunday Oct. 28th - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #1
Sunday Nov. 11th - Hartwell - Gum Branch - Points tournament #2
Sunday Dec. 9th - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #3
Sunday Mar. 3rd - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #4
Sunday Apr. 14th - Hartwell - Gum Branch - Points tournament #5
Sunday May 5th - Lanier - Little Hall Park - Points tournament #6
End of the Year Classic TBA - Sometime in June
In order to fish you:
- Must be a member of GHSF - $50 per angler
- Complete all forms and read the 2018-19 rules (Available on the website)
- Be a 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grader in good standing with your school
- Pay your $30 per boat entry fee for each tournament
- Must have a boat captain that is at least 19 years old and not a high school student
Points will be accumulated throughout the season. Best 5 out of 6 tournaments.
Top 3 teams in overall points will be automatic qualifiers to the SAF National Championships.
Registration and payment info are on the website. Make sure you have filled out the membership contact form on the website
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need clarification – email@example.com - 714-814-5803
Like Georgia High School Fishing on facebook Follow us on twitter @gahsfishing